Monday 26 September 2011

Welcome to Victoria Gardens



We are getting closer to the next Eclectic Keepsakes crop on the 8th October and we are delighted to have Sue Plampton teaching a technique class using Tim Holtz inks and stamps. I cannot describe the beautiful projects she produces and will try to persuade her to let me photograph a couple to put on the blog next week. So this is the kit she is going to work her magic on,

it uses a selection of papers from Echo Park's Victoria Garden range and we will have available a selection of ink pads in coordinating colours.

I, for one, cannot wait to learn some new and exciting techniques and am working up to the trauma of getting my hands all inky!

I will be back on Sunday with some sneaky peeks of the class and the photo size.

See you soon.

Karen M

No comments:

Post a Comment