Sunday 18 July 2010

I think we are spoiling you!

We have updated our class list with the classes for the remainder of this year and I hope you are all as excited as we are.

August - Karen Cole's awesome mini (I had a sneak preview today and I am completely blown away with what she has in store for us - this is a class you should definitely not miss!)

September - Ann Freeman, who makes the most amazing projects and pages have a look on her blog here.

October - it's little old me with a piece of home decor.

November - Wendy McKee. Wendy makes the most beautiful cards, pages, home decor items and many other beautiful paper based projects. Her blog is here, well worth a look.

December - A Christmas Extravaganza with an extended crop and three, yes you read that correctly, three classes with Mel Hand, Debbie Jewell and our very own Karen Cole. We are hoping that Mel will bring the shop along again so there will be an opportunity to treat yourself to an early Christmas present.

So we are half way through July already and our August crop will be upon us before we know it - not a moment too soon for me, I can hardly wait!

Karen M

No comments:

Post a Comment